How to keep safer sex with partner having HIV..?

Is it possible to have happy sexual life even if having HIV..How to keep safer sex with partner having HIV..?

YES it is truly possible to have a happy and healthy sex life with either or both partners being positive. Using protection is a must. Good communication is a must! Knowing your body is a must! My husband is negative and I'm positive and we have a great sex life and I know of many sero different couples or magnetic couples ( one positive and the other not) who have great sex lives as well as partners who are both positive. Making sure the person living with HIV is active with their treatment, seeing a doctor and if on medication is adherent (not missing any doses). Learning how to use a condom correctly and again communication with one another is huge. There is life after diagnosis and that does include a healthy and happy sex life.

In kindness, Shannon

Chances of getting genital herpes from cunningiligus, analingus and fingering
Hiv test results if Hepatitis C positive