Chances of getting genital herpes from cunningiligus, analingus and fingering

Hello Doctor Frascino,

I would first like to truly applaud you for everything you have done for so many people and their lives with your knowledge and kind heart. What you do is priceless. I am an 18 year old male who recently went to spain for a trip with some friends. In Spain, I went too far with trying to get a quick sexual encounter and I found myself in a prostitute bar.The problem I have found myself in involves me having unprotected cunningiligus, analigus and fingering a Romanian prostitute. Also she sucked my balls as well. There was no kissing but all in all I feel really scared and helpless on whether or not I contracted an STD like genital herpes from her. Also what scares me ad what also stopped me from continuing with oral on her was her possibly having bacterial vaginosis (fishy smell). I do not remember noticing cold sores, however she could have had them. Over the past week I have symptoms like mild cold sores, sore throat,lower back pain and just at the 8 day mark I noticed a couple of very small red bumps on my penis tip. What scares me is that I have had tingling sensations and my genitals have been slightly itchier. I have also bee taking cephalexin for the past 2 days as well for another skin infection on my forearm. I have been stressed out of my mind as I have so much to lose if this is genital herpes or HIV. My questions are what are the specific/estimated chances of receiving genital herpes in my case considering the women has it and has outbreaks(worst case scenario). Also what do you think could have also happened to became what are those chances.

Doctor, it would mean the world to me to receive insight from you. I am worried for my life and I would be SO GRATEFUL if you could Help me out. Thank you for taking your time to read my post and I wish you all the best. May God bless you and your family!

Having unprotected sex with anyone puts you at risk, no matter if it is with a prostitute or someone you know. From what you have described my best recommendation to you is that you get in to see your doctor for a full STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) screening, including asking for an HIV test. Just know that if any of the tests come back positive there is life after diagnosis. There are ways to treat and control STI's including Herpes and HIV.

In kindness, Shannon

can breast milk cause aids?
How to keep safer sex with partner having HIV..?