My condom went up halfway and my penis wasnt fully erected ps, my question yesterday wasnt detailed enough

I had a sexual intercourse with a prostitue and realised later that my condom went up halfway and my penis wasnt fully erect, so i "pulled" my condom out straight away then i saw about a 1mm cut under my penis head the next they i had diarrhea and some weight lost i was very stressed i didnt knew if the diarrhea came from drinking coke,beer and coffee on the sameday or not I didn't wanted to eat anything at all afterthat please tell me if im on risk of getting aids

First, I'm happy you had a condom on it offered you protection, even if it was only partially on. The diarrhea that started the next day would not be side effects from HIV. My thought would be your stressed about the situation and your best bet to put your mind at ease is to get tested. You can get a rapid HIV tests, both oral swab and blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.

In kindness, Shannon

chronic mild throat irritation hiv sign? (from oral msm)
Current info on baby making