Unprotected Oral for 10 secs, Protected Vaginal for 2 mins, & stop.

hi there,

im freaked out right now. had met with a prostitute yesterday, told her to cap me for blowjob but she forgot & she did it for bout 10 secs before i told her to stop. then we did protected vaginal sex, about 2 minutes missionary, told her to change position, but because her genital is kinda smell bad so i stopped, and wash myself... i even wash my genital with a sanitizer when i got home. now i saw somthing like a ringworm or lesion on my thigh close to the genital (still on the thigh side).. that part was a bit itchy yesterday few hours after the sex (not sure because i kept wash it a lot or maybe coz of the sanitizer).

i feel seeing that prostitute was the stupidiest mistakes i ever did... didnt had a good time & now im worried... but im curious and hadnt had sex with wife for almost a year...

please tell me what is my risk, and advise me what & when should i take test (for other std's too if possible)... many thanks in advance...

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

This incident doesn't pose a threat for HIV. Given the short amount of time since the incident, it's likely just an abrasion from washing to much. If the mark does not go away in a day or two, I would recommend seeing a doctor, to find out what it could be.

In health,

Richard

Multiple hiv infection questions
Needlesticks outside healthcare