Multiple hiv infection questions
Dec 29, 2011
1. Is it possible for ars symtomps to show up 2 days after possible exposure(i know that people usually experience ars 2-3 weeks after the contact but still is it possible)? 2. Is it possible to get infected if i touched the vagina of the partner and had small non-bleeding paper cuts on the hand? 3. After we had a vaginal intercourse with condom, she gave me a blowjob(i didn't took off the condom), then after she gave me a blowjob we kissed. I had small sores on my lips as well. Is it a possible way of hiv infection?
Response from Mr. Cordova
1. I highly doubt it.
2. Not likely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.