|Multiple hiv infection questions
Dec 29, 2011
1. Is it possible for ars symtomps to show up 2 days after possible exposure(i know that people usually experience ars 2-3 weeks after the contact but still is it possible)? 2. Is it possible to get infected if i touched the vagina of the partner and had small non-bleeding paper cuts on the hand? 3. After we had a vaginal intercourse with condom, she gave me a blowjob(i didn't took off the condom), then after she gave me a blowjob we kissed. I had small sores on my lips as well. Is it a possible way of hiv infection?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
1. I highly doubt it.
2. Not likely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.