Multiple hiv infection questions
Dec 29, 2011
1. Is it possible for ars symtomps to show up 2 days after possible exposure(i know that people usually experience ars 2-3 weeks after the contact but still is it possible)? 2. Is it possible to get infected if i touched the vagina of the partner and had small non-bleeding paper cuts on the hand? 3. After we had a vaginal intercourse with condom, she gave me a blowjob(i didn't took off the condom), then after she gave me a blowjob we kissed. I had small sores on my lips as well. Is it a possible way of hiv infection?
Response from Mr. Cordova
1. I highly doubt it.
2. Not likely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Hiv And Fistulas
- I Think I Had Sex Last Night With Someone With Hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.