Oral sex performed on an HIV+ female
Dec 29, 2011
After having protected sex with a female, I found out she was HIV positive. My concerns: she was on her period and I performed oral sex on her. What are my risks? I'm scared out of my mind; I felt flu-ish the week following this week long encounter.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex remains a low risk activity. You could go in for a test at the 90 day mark, if you like. Otherwise, you can wait until your regularly scheduled 6 month/annual test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.