Dec 29, 2011
Four weeks ago i engaged in fully naked mutual masturbation with a man. I got his pre-cum on my finger tips while stroking him. When he experienced orgasm he ejaculated on my stomach. What is my risk of hiv exposure/transmission from him? Thank you
Response from Mr. Cordova
Mutual masturbation remains a very low risk activity. Unless you had cuts or abrasions on your stomach, I would not be concerned in the slightest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Leg Cramps Caused By Hiv Infection?
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Hiv Negative Immune System Disorder
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.