Dec 29, 2011
Four weeks ago i engaged in fully naked mutual masturbation with a man. I got his pre-cum on my finger tips while stroking him. When he experienced orgasm he ejaculated on my stomach. What is my risk of hiv exposure/transmission from him? Thank you
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Mutual masturbation remains a very low risk activity. Unless you had cuts or abrasions on your stomach, I would not be concerned in the slightest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Mutual Masturbation With Precum
- Mutual Masturbation Hiv And Precum
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.