stafylococcus interfering with elisa testing?

Hello Doctor, although I have read so many reassuring answers to otehr posts of the forum, I am still worried on relying on the accuracy of my elisa testing. Tested negative after 9 months but at the time I had developed a staf. dermatitis, which my dermatologist supposed it was triggered by extreme humidity, not washing myself off after swimming in the sea or maybe an infected swimming pool. At the time I left it as it was and didnt take any antibiotics until it left on its own after a month.. I am very worried thinking that it might have blurred the elisa testing? Is that possible? Or is it possible that this dermatitis was an hiv symptom which has already advance (after 8 months of infection, any idea if that and how that could be possible?)? I very much appreciate your help and looking forward for your thoughts. a big Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No, this would not interfere with your test. You can get an accurate result after 90 days. You are well outside that window, and should trust the results of your test.

In health,

Richard

Cut myself at an Adult Bookstore
mutual masturbation