|HIV from stepping on glass?
Dec 29, 2011
I recently stepped on glass and got cut on my foot. I was concerned about contracting HIV because of it. What is my risk?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV does not live well outside of the body. Even if there was blood, semen, vaginal secretions or breast milk on the broken glass, it would not have been able to infect you. You were not at risk for HIV in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.