HIV via breast milk and oral sex?

One afternoon about 3 months ago I visited a brothel. I didn't have sex but i licked and sucked the prostitutes breasts. When I sucked her nipple at first I felt a bitter taste in my mouth. But when I sucked her other nipple I didn't get that taste.

Now I'm not sure if I got that taste because my mouth was sightly dry (I was nervous), or if it was the aftertaste of the weetabix and milk I had that morning which was revealed by the initial sucking, or whether it was breast milk. If it was breast milk, it couldn't have been a large amount.

I know you usually say that breast milk has practically no risk, but I get bleeding gums regularly when brushing and flossing which might provide an entry route for the virus? Also I also noticed an ulcer in my mouth the next day which might have been there the previous morning..

She gave me a (protected) blowjob too but only for about 20 seconds.

I generally get quite worried about my health. But is it a cause for worry this time, or is it just my mind playing tricks with me again? Do you recommend that I have a HIV test?

Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Bleeding gums can increase the risk for transmission, but the risk still remains low. I do not think you need to specifically test for this incident. You can wait until your next regularly schedule HIV test.

In health,

Richard

Why Different Meds For PeP
HIV from stepping on glass?