Need some guidance

I had sex with CSW in India on OCT 16th. This was my first ever sexual intercourse. I used a condom and it failed in the mid way. I don't know her status but after constant probing she still states she doesn't have HIV. After a week after the incident I have had sore throat and I have visited and ENT. He diagonised that my tonsils have swollen and prescribed antibiotics. I also developed few pimple like bumps on my back and shoulders every now and then which come and go. I have taken following tests for HIV:

1. PCR DNA and TRIDOT (ELISA antibody screening test) after 27 days where both negative. 2. TRIDOT antibody test after 56 days negative.

Although my doctor suggested that I am negative and don't require further testing I am extremely scared. Now it is 11 weeks and I am waiting for the three month mark to test. Kindly suggest my further course of action.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Most people can get an accurate test result at 25 days, with a conclusive result at the 90 day mark. I would go ahead with your final three month test. I expect it to be negative. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Ejaculation in underwear
Why Different Meds For PeP