Pre cum and Insertive oral sex risks

Hello, I have been reading all the questions and your answers which are more informative. I'm a 25 year old bisexual man, On december 2nd I had sex with a guy for the first time in my life, He said he was HIV negative, But I didn't allow him to insert in me. He gave oral for me and I was a insertive partner. Then we enjoyed mutual masturbation, Second day again He gave oral for me, later after a week, we again met each other and he again gave oral for me. I was insertive partner in all the cases and ejaculated in his mouth. On December 14, I went to another guy, I came to know from him that he was also HIV negative, So we had mutual masturbation, I didn't allow anybody to Insert their penis in to my anus, but he rubbed his penis in my back but didn't touch my anus, I had diarrhoea that time, so the area surrounding the anus was wet, He just touched with his penis but not the anus, for about 10 to 15 seconds, he had precum. He also did fingering of my anus but his fingers were dry that time. My problem is I'm having sore throat for the past two days and itches in certain parts of my skin for the past one week. will it possibly be a symptom of HIV. Should I worry about it. Pls answer my queries, I'm very scared about it. Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex remains a low risk activity. Every sexually active individual should be tested for HIV and other STD's on a regular basis, but you do not need to test for this situation in particular.

In health,

Richard

Time of Viral Survival
Need info on testing / please answer