Time of Viral Survival
Dec 28, 2011
Pls let me know the time & temperature for Viral Survival outside human body. Does precum contain virus?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Pre-ejaculate can contain the virus. Once the virus leaves the human body and is exposed to air, it would start to die within a minutes time. The ambient temperature will affect viral survival time, but there is no magical number. I hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On Nipples?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Symptoms Of Shingles On The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.