|Time of Viral Survival
Dec 28, 2011
Pls let me know the time & temperature for Viral Survival outside human body. Does precum contain virus?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Pre-ejaculate can contain the virus. Once the virus leaves the human body and is exposed to air, it would start to die within a minutes time. The ambient temperature will affect viral survival time, but there is no magical number. I hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Antibiotics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.