AIDS on doors
Dec 27, 2011
If there is a infected HIV positive person with blood on there hands and say they touch a door handle at a shop then you have the infected blood on your hands then later on u go home and masterbate without washing your hands can you get aids/HIV in this way?
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV does not live well outside the body, and would not survive on a door knob. You do not have to be concerned about contracting HIV this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
- Difference Between ARS And HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.