Protected sex and still worried!

hi dr. it has been like 6 weeks of my hiv risk relationship i went to a message parlor and they provide sex massage i had sex with one of the girls she put me the condom it was like 10 min after that the days passed and start to feel bad ive watched in internet the hiv symptoms and i think i have mutiple of them muscular aches headache i had tested and it turns negative but i dont know i have frecuently headaches and muscular aches in arms and dry skin i dont know what to do and i hve anxiety.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Using a condom for penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV. You used a condom, and it did not break. I would not be concerned.

If you cannot stop worrying, you can get an accurate antibody test at the 90 day mark.

In health,

Richard

Broken Condom and RNA PCR
Baby 1 Year Old Chance Of HIV?