Advise on infection regarding unprotected oral sex
Dec 27, 2011
Please answer me by email. (Special request)
My kind regards to you initially as you are the only person I am sharing the secret facts of my life and to make me comfortable on the issues
Please answer me the question to clean and clear my doubt. I never have sex with a female escort vaginal or anal. I just have oral sex. Which means I dont use any protection and simply let her suck my penis. My questions are , since the HIV and STDs can be transmitted through oral sex through SEMEN or SALIVA so can you please be specific on the questions?
1. Can a female generate SEMINAL FLUID from mouth who is giving me oral sex and cause me HIV OR STDs? 2. What does SALIVA stand for? Is it the spit of our mouth? Is it possible that her spit or any other fluids get into the tiny hole of my penis and infect me with HIV and other STDs? 3. I generally ask always an escort to wash mouth with water and let out in front of me so that I can see if there is any blood coming or not? So is it the safe thing I am doing? 4. What are the SAFE things shall I do for unprotected oral sex by a female escort.
Please and please answer soon. Thank you so much in advance to be specific on all my questions and make my life confortable.
Response from Mr. Cordova
1. Seminal fluid only comes from males, and comes out of their urethra only.
2. Saliva does not stand for anything, it is not an acronym. Saliva DOES NOT transmit HIV. It would be possible for you to come in contact with her blood, which can transmit the virus. In addition, oral sex can pose a risk for Syphilis and Herpes.
3. I do not see anything wrong with this practice.
4. Oral sex remains a low-risk activity. Generally speaking you can continue doing what you are doing.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
- How Easy Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.