Please I need your adviceas you my last option

Dear Doctor; I am new to this site as well I want to share my experience with you. My boyfriend and I first had unprotected sex on the 8th June 2011.I was the top an he was the bottom. Before we had sex we both did an HIV test which both out test came back negative where I saw his results. After our sexual encounter he had to take another medical for an insurance policy which he was then tested HIV positive. I was devastated and have been even up to this time because he decided to end our relationship. I have done HIV rapid test 3 weeks after our encounter which came back negative.After that I was doing HIv rapid test evey week but my test came back negative.I also did a HIV blood test two months after exposure which was also negative. At the end of the three months period I did a Rapid test which was also negative. I have one more test to do which I should get done presently but I am afraid if it will come back positive as it would make it 6 months now after my exposure. I have been experiencing pains under my arms and under my cheek bones on both sides. I feel nauseated and weak at times. Would you say it is possible that I would have contacted HIV after so long or what you think my sypmtoms could be... Please Please Help I need your advice. Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

It sounds like he was in the window period when you both originally tested, which is why that second test he took came back positive.

As for your status, you are negative. A three month test is conclusive. Because you had a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could certainly go in for a six month test, just to be safe. I would expect a negative result though. Fortunately, not every exposure to HIV results in transmission. It sounds like this was the case for you.

In health, Richard

Please help, incident happened while getting blood drawn.
protected oral sex from escort