Please help, incident happened while getting blood drawn.

I scared that I may be at risk to contract HIV or hepatitis from getting my blood test! Basically I watched everything during the blood draw very carefully but looked away after the needle was in my arm and the vials were being filled. Then when I looked back I notice that the tech folded the gauze to put over my injection sight against his arm before applying it to me! I said something rite away and pulled it off and asked for a new one but he had already placed over my injection sight and applied pressure before I could get the words out of my mouth. Now I'm extremely fearful that I have contracted HIV or hepatitis! My whole reason for the test was to rule out having anything like that and now I'm terrified the test may have caused it! Please respond soon. I'm really scared now.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. As a health care professional, I highly doubt he would have pressed the gauze against his own bleeding wound before placing it on your arm.

If you continue to have thoughts like these, it's very possible that you might benefit from speaking to a counselor or therapist. Thoughts like this can cause tremendous anxiety, and many people find relief from talking to someone.

In health, Richard

would like to confirm facts as the wiki and forums seem to be an unreliable source
Please I need your adviceas you my last option