|Incubation period for Syphilis
Dec 22, 2011
y dont speak english, y only spanish-
I have one ask for you
when is conclusive and 100% acutare one test of syphilis (vdrl) i did one after 28 days for risk... y got to repeat this?
i have symptoms extrains in my skyn and mouth
thanks very much
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The incubation period for Syphilis is 10 to 90 days. I would recommend another test to be sure.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.