Incubation period for Syphilis
Dec 22, 2011
y dont speak english, y only spanish-
I have one ask for you
when is conclusive and 100% acutare one test of syphilis (vdrl) i did one after 28 days for risk... y got to repeat this?
i have symptoms extrains in my skyn and mouth
thanks very much
Response from Mr. Cordova
The incubation period for Syphilis is 10 to 90 days. I would recommend another test to be sure.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.