transmission possible?

Hello Doctor Richard, I would like to ask you if the following ways carry a risk of HIV transmission cause I am not sure if I am paranoid or not. I dated a guy that on one occasion masturbated himself, wiped his hands from sperm (with a towel not by soap) and after five minutes or so he touched with his hands my vagina from the inside. I was on my last day of period which means there was very slight blood on my outer lips. On another case he came while I was touching his penis and then I discovered a slight scratch on my hand like the one you get close to the fingers, around 4 mm, which was not bleeding though. He promised me he has no HIv, but I I didn't know him so well...would like to know if that was dangerous, is it possible? which of the two ways poses the greatest danger? In both cases there was no sexual intercourse.thank you very much for your answers.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Neither of the situations you described would be a risk for HIV. The virus does not live well outside of the body. After a minutes time, the virus starts to die, and is unable to infect someone.

In health, Richard

Short penetration
Please help