Kissing and Sniffing :/

Hi Mr Doctor! I have two situations Id like to ask you about. 1) (Nov 13th) I was at a bar, Im pretty sure I made out with a girl for a given amount of time. I didnt taste any blood and she had good teeth. 2) (Dec 10th) Recently I was hanging out with a girl, she left the room for a few minutes (thank god Im not using my real name here), I sniffed her underwear for a minute or so (which had been laying there about 4 or 5 hours). I didnt see anything wet yet Ive convinced myself that I put myself at a high risk. I have stress-induced eczema which Im sure gave me a mild rash on the inside of my right arm. Im going to get tested in January regardless. So my question is: was I truly at risk for HIV infection in these actions? P.S.- The very low risk phrase doesnt cut it for me, I saw someone get T-boned by a delivery truck about a month ago, so very low risk means itll happen to someone eventually. Please respond, I trust you R

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Low risk does imply that eventually it may happen to someone. However, what is important to remember, is whether or not it will happen to you. The lower the risk, the more likely that it will not.

That being said. Neither of the situations you described were risky in the slightest.

In health, Richard

Was I at risk?
Fingering - touched breast - licked breast and hand