Risk from oral sex

I posted a question before with the title brazil window period, i'm going crazy i need help, i performed oral sex on a male sex worker, no cum on my mouth only pre cum, i had some strange symptons ,including weight loss 2 kg , muslce pains, joint pains , head aches all of them about 6 weeks after the oral sex, 90 days after the oral sex i had a fourth genaration elisa , it searched for antibodies and the p 24 antigen for hiv 1 and 2 , the test is combi roche it was negative, can i trust the test ? Is it conclusive ? Please help... Thanks again for the wonderfull work you are doing, merry christmas

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex remains a low-risk activity and you should not be concerned. No matter where in the world you live, you can get an accurate antibody test at 90 days. If your symptoms continue, I would suggest a trip to your doctor to rule out other possibilities.

In health, Richard

From: The King of Jackasses
Was I at risk?