Does HIV spread by touching a sex toy

hi, yesterday while being with an escort girl, she inserted her sex toy that she already has placed a condom on it in her vagina. i was touching the toy while it is her...after she came i opened a condom to place it on my penis so she can perfrom oral sex. can i be infected with HIV because i touched the sex toy and my fingers had some scartches on but i didnt not finger her at all. i panicking and worried. thank you in advance for your advise

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. I would not be concerned. HIV needs direct access to the blood stream for transmission to occur. Unless you had an open bleeding wound on your finger, and you were using that finger to penetrate her, there is no worry.

In health, Richard

Happy Holidays: From me to you
From: The King of Jackasses