Do most people with HIV have other stds
Dec 20, 2011
Just curious cause I had unprotected vaginal sex with a girl that I know for a year. I used to use protection with her for long time but not anymore. I have been tested for stds after having sex with her and they were all negative. Does that mean there's a good chance that she is HIV negative? I will get an HIV test to make sure. I'm scared but I trust her and then again I don't trust her. She isn't my girlfriend but a friend with benefits.
Response from Mr. Cordova
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Postive Person Without Medication
- Oral And Vaginal Sex With Same Condom
- Vaginal Fluid Touched Visible Wound Hiv Risk
- 4th Generation Test Window Period
- Can I Get Hiv By Swallowing Saliva Of An Infected Person?
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.