|hiv in whirlpool
Dec 19, 2011
i am a cna and was wondering can u get hiv if bath water is splashed in your eyes if the person has open sores
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No, this would not be a risk for HIV.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.