Worried Sick Please Respond

Hello Dr Tan,

Scared!!!! July 17 2011 My wife and i had a threesome. I had unprotected anal sex with the other party.

2 days after i had a sore throat. was put on a zpack 5 days 3 weeks after i got sick.. I think from drinking.. But the next morning i had major inflammed tasted buds half back of my tongue.. No open sores leasons on the tongue, but lots of inflammed buds not feeling well lasted about 2 days.

during the next 4.5 months Tonsilis have been swollen, Lymph nodes ONLY in neck and under jaw have been swollen, sometimes hard sometimes soft.. Usually seem soft in the morning. Tongue has been swollen, on the floor of the tongue where it attaches to the tongue is swollen. Looks like pimples also on the floor of the tongue. Some burning on the top of the mouth, but i think that is because my tongue is resting on the top of the mouth because it is swollen. The tongue swelling has not caused eating issues at all, but my tongue does not fit in my mouth. Crack in middle of tongue and when bend it at the top it is cracking. It seems longer then normal and wider then normal.. and puffy. I am tired all the time it seems.. I tried to not let it slow me down, but i will fall asleep at 5 pm watching tv on the chair.. The never happened before this. It looks like Candida but no anti fungal meds have helped At all

July 17 to around Nov 20 Have been on Anti Fungal oral and tablets Antibotics 4 treatemets

i was tested for Hiv 6 times the last time being at 4.5 months and being a blood test sent to lab corp Prior hiv tests 2 blood pin pricks Plan parenthood,1 rapid oral State aids help center, and 3 blood drawn and sent to lab corp along with other tests from GP All Negitive All other STD tests neg tested at 2 from GP weeks and around 3 months from Planned Parenthood. Mono tested Neg

At about 5 months i noticed bumps on the head of my penis and what looks like to be a sore on my urthra. GP said it was Balanitis

Tonsils and adnoids had to be removed.. Surgery was on Nov 28 2011

I went back on anti fungal tables after the surgery now for about 3 weeks 200 mg a day. Not doing anything

I still have major inflammed tasted buds.

I dont have diabetes was tested 2 times, nor cancer(I dont think anyway) lots of blood tests have been done.

Hiv has tested neg at 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks 2 months 3 months 4.5 months

At this point i have started trying to find other answers It just seems so strange that all this has started to happen after anal sex with anothe person.. She states she has nothing.. I have known here for awhile, but i dont knwo if i can belive her. I have gone to an immune specialty person and they have already rules out allergies. They did take about 45 different vials of blood to do testing on. I am stuck waiting another 2 weeks and it is just driving me crazy

Litte background on me.. I am not an a typical person. I had streptococcus intermedius and necrotizing fasciitis in my left femur in july 09. I presented the infection with Pain!!! Extream pain in my left leg. No fever, no usually infection symptoms. (Think i was bit by a spider)

So my questions

With what is going on in my mouth i could see that fungus is causing an issue on my penisBalanitis.. What are your thoughts on this?

I know you cant see my penis, but on head of penis and shaft no open lesons.. if i open up urthera i have a very little little sore.. looks more like swelling more then anything.

Is it possible that i am HIV positive? I see that it can take up to 6 months for it to show up on tests..

Do you know stats of showing positive after 3 months? Or know where i can find this informaiton? Should I get tested again for HIV at 6 months?

Is Candida an ARS Symptom? I have seen that it can be but you know what you read on the internet..

Can candida spread like an STD? My wife seems to have some of the inflammed tased buds but nothing like me

Thank you for your time and help with these questions.. I understand that you cant tell what is wrong with me but from the information that I have provided above what type of a direction would you go to try to figure out the issues described above?

Thank you again

Chris

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, Chris:

I am not sure why you are continuing to experience the candida in your mouth, but it is contagious and could be passed to your wife. Certain foods can be a trigger for thrush and it could be your diet that is causing the problem.

Candida could present itself in someone as part of ARS, however, a negative three month test for HIV can be considered conclusive. You do not HIV.

I would suggest that you continue to work with your physician to rule out other possible causes for the symptoms you are experiencing.

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Broken condom with positive partner
hiv in whirlpool