PLEASE HELP

Hi Doc Im really stressed out , Could you please help me and assess my HIV risk Im in South Africa , and visited a sex worker Im in my 20's , circumscied and have not had sex before. She gave me a massage , then put on a condom and gave me oral . She then came on top of me and licked / kissed my nipple - my penis was covered with the condom and had no contact with her vagina during this time , Now here is where im really worried - She put saliva on the tip of the condom and tried to enter me from the top , my penis head went in ( fully covered with the condom ) but she pulled out and put more saliva ( i assume there was no vaginal fluids there ) she tried to enter me again - i think i was 4cm max in her before i pulled out . There was no thrusting and the condom was on , she then gave me a handjob after removing the condom . Am i at risk for HIV ?? Do i need a test? Please Help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Using a condom for penetrative sex is the best way to prevent the spread of HIV and you do not need to test for this incident. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Please help. Had unprotected sex
HIV from casual contact