Please help. Had unprotected sex

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. I am a female, with vl undetectable, tcells are 441 and currently taking Atripla. My boyfriend is HIV negative. We have always used protection but yesterday he penetrated me without protection for at least 10 seconds. I am really concern about him getting HIV from me. When would you suggest for him to get tested? I am really worried about him. Please help!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Given your undetectable viral load, and the very short window of time that he was inside of you without protection, it would be unlikely that transmission would have occurred. However, in the future, continue to use a condom from start to finish.

As for testing, your boyfriend could get an accurate test result at 90 days.

In health, Richard

Canker sore oral sex on HIV positive woman how big of a risk?
PLEASE HELP