Mutual masturbation - need your feedback!
Dec 15, 2011
Dear Dr. Richard, Thank you for your time and energy answering my questions! I had a unprotected sex with a guy on July 28th, 2011. ( p.s. I had never that experience before, just because I was drunk then , I do not know his HIV status, he said he did a lot oral sex with different guys.) Strictly speaking, we had no sex indeed, just masturbation each other. He wants to do the oral sex to me , but I refused. I stroked his body and sexual organ, I saw his secretion. Later he touched my sexual organ with his ( p.s. I do not know how he dealed with his secretion , I guess maybe he daubed on his belly. My sexual organ has foreskin. ) Later , I sat on his belly ejaculated. I am very anxious if he put his secretion on his belly and I sat on that place, the virus will go into my body through anal ? After that experience, about 2 weeks later , I had so mangy symptoms ,such as diarrhea, dizzy, sour throat, no strength , always feel exhausted, headache ,rashes , some times joints hurt and muscles hurt. I had four tests since then, ( 2 weeks later/10 days, 6 weeks later/44 days , 12 weeks later/84 days and 15 weeks later/110 days, they all came out negative! p.s. first three tests were EIA, and the fourth one was RNA PCR with virus loadnot detected) Dr Richard, I have some questions. (1) do you think I am clear about HIV? (2)Do I need further tests? ip.s. right now is about 17 weeks , my tongue has some red spots, They are not itchy and hurt ,but more and more and bigger and bigger!) (3) Do you think I caused HIV or blood cancer ? (4)According to your experience, have you seen the HIV infectious person, their tongues have red sopts? )(5) The first three tests were HIV-1 Antibody EIA, the fourth one was RNA PCR. I learned that there are HIV1 & HIV 2, what are the difference? Do I need a HIV 2 test? (6) I know there are different ways of HIV test, such as ELISA; Rapid Test; Western Blot; RNA PCR; DNA PCR;P24. Are the accurate? They share the same window period? For how long? Thank you very much for your information, I am really scared. Many regards, Your friend
Response from Mr. Cordova
To answer your questions:
1. I do not think the situation you described was a risk for HIV at all. None. Zero.
2. An antibody test at 90 days is conclusive. So no, you do not need to test further for this incident.
5. HIV 1 & HIV 2 are transmitted the same way. Worldwide, the predominant virus is HIV 1, and generally when people refer to HIV without specifying the type of virus they will be referring to HIV 1. Either way, you were not at risk from this situation.
6. They are all accurate, some have different window periods. Your 12 weeks antibody test was conclusive.
Bottom line: There was no risk. You do not need further testing. You are negative. I hope this helps.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.