Oral sex with stripper

Hi

Around 3 weeks ago i have received protected oral sex from a female stripper. I was quite paranoid and around 4 days later i developed flu and about 2 weeks after the risky encounter i developed a mild case of a running tummy.I have notice a tiny lymph node at the base of my neck but not sure how long that has been there or whether it was always there as the node is in a very unnoticable place. I did take a HIV test 2 weeks after the encounter which was (-). I am quite concerend and worried especially with the sympotms: 1. Should I be so concerned what is the risk 2. How conclusinve is the 2 week test 3. Am i looking to much into the symptoms, is there any distinct symptom to conclude seroconversion

Thanks Pls reply.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1. No. Oral sex is low risk. Protected oral sex is even lower, as in none.

2. Three months is conclusive

3. Yes you are.

In health, Richard

sorry for multiple requests, but please answer
please help Mr. Bob