|Oral sex with stripper
Dec 9, 2011
Around 3 weeks ago i have received protected oral sex from a female stripper. I was quite paranoid and around 4 days later i developed flu and about 2 weeks after the risky encounter i developed a mild case of a running tummy.I have notice a tiny lymph node at the base of my neck but not sure how long that has been there or whether it was always there as the node is in a very unnoticable place. I did take a HIV test 2 weeks after the encounter which was (-). I am quite concerend and worried especially with the sympotms: 1. Should I be so concerned what is the risk 2. How conclusinve is the 2 week test 3. Am i looking to much into the symptoms, is there any distinct symptom to conclude seroconversion
Thanks Pls reply.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
1. No. Oral sex is low risk. Protected oral sex is even lower, as in none.
2. Three months is conclusive
3. Yes you are.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With Stripper?
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Does Sore On Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.