sorry for multiple requests, but please answer
Dec 9, 2011
I am a straight male who had protected oral sex done on me by a female sex worker. She then removed the condom and finished me with her hand. I'm concerned that she may have touched her tongue to the end of my penis when my eyes were closed (not 100% sure about this).
Do you think that I should be tested for hiv over this incident?
Thank you for your work.
Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned. You do not need to test for this incident.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.