A question

Doctor Cordova good morning, A few days ago I had strong friction with a guy he rubbed his penis to my vagina; I masturbate him with my hands for a moment, then he inserted his fingers into my vagina (I think with preseminal fluid). I felt burning a little for the friction, then he tried to insert his penis in my vagina but when I felt a litlt bit insede, I was going to keep him away from me; we brushing up against us quite a while with his penis on my vagina and I ... my question is about the risk of contracting HIV in case he have?, thanks a lot. Sorry for the redaction doctor

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Anytime someone is inside of you without a barrier, there is a risk. Depending on the legth of time he was inside of you, whether or not he ejaculated, and whether or not there was precum present will all affect the likelihood of transmission occurring.

I would suggest a test at the 90 day window just to be safe; in the future be sure to use a condom for all penetrative acts. It can be helpful to discuss condom use with your partners BEFORE the clothes come off. Once your clothes are off, it makes it more difficult to discuss. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

How AT RISK was I tonight ?
sorry for multiple requests, but please answer