You are inspirational Richard. Follow up query to last question.

Dear Richard, (last query: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q218395.html)

Thank you so so much for your answer. However, I had one last, equally foolish query, but I would appreciate if you could help me out with it.

So, the lab technician did not tell me that it was a 'rapid-test'. I only assume it to be a rapid test as the report was given in half an hour. Is any test, which gives a report in half an hour, a rapid test? I am from India, and I am not aware if the guidelines/technology would be same for the US and India.

As I wrote in my previous question, the kit used was Combaids. Would you still say that the time frame remains the same, i.e. three months? I had got tested at around the 176-177 day mark at a govt. VCTC and had a somewhat oral (though not complete oral) type of exposure.

Thank you so much for everything Rich. You are a great human being. May God bless you. I read about you on this website and I must say that you are one of the most inspiring human beings that I have ever read-about or come across.

Thanks and regards, Man seeking help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

My previous answer stands. Three months is conclusive. Trust the test. Good luck.

In health, Richard

unprotected intercourse and symptoms after 3 months.
Can you contract HIV from wearing someone elses dirty underwear