unprotected intercourse and symptoms after 3 months.

I had unprotected with sex worker and was tested negative at 3 months period for Anti-bodies via Insti HIV test. After 3 months however I had the following symptoms. Very Stiff neck for 2 weeks (hurt so much I thought it was a cramp), Slight nausea after meals, slight pain in wrists and ankles which comes and goes. Severe rash on my back and shoulders (not so much on the chest)for 1 month. And the one that drove me crazy was OHL that appeared for 1.5 weeks accompanied by thrush for 2 days. Should I go and get myself tested again? Thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your three month test was conclusive. If your symptoms persist, I would recommend that you see your doctor to rule out other possibilities.

Bottom line: Trust the three month test!

In health, Richard

hello Richard can this true?
You are inspirational Richard. Follow up query to last question.