hello Richard can this true?
Dec 8, 2011
rare that these symptoms are diarrhea, dry skin rashes lymph folliculitis and others that I and many feel after a risk exposure?
some say it's psychological ... but others I was told that maybe we were in contact with the virus and that our bodies reject it
can this be true?
Response from Mr. Cordova
I have never heard of symptoms associated with your body "rejecting" the virus. As for symptoms being caused by high levels of anxiety, absolutely!
If you are concerned about a risk you may have had, then I would advise a rapid test at the 90 day mark. I hope this helps.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.