hello Richard can this true?

rare that these symptoms are diarrhea, dry skin rashes lymph folliculitis and others that I and many feel after a risk exposure?

some say it's psychological ... but others I was told that maybe we were in contact with the virus and that our bodies reject it

can this be true?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I have never heard of symptoms associated with your body "rejecting" the virus. As for symptoms being caused by high levels of anxiety, absolutely!

If you are concerned about a risk you may have had, then I would advise a rapid test at the 90 day mark. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID) and Atripla
unprotected intercourse and symptoms after 3 months.