Why?

Why was Dr. Bob's last post removed from this forum? I don't think, at this point, anyone would be confused and expect an answer in a week. It's special because it's the last time he addressed all of us directly. I'd love to see it back.....

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I am not sure which post you referring to. I'm sure if TheBody.com removed the post, they had a good reason.

The death of Dr. Bob was an indelible loss to this forum, TheBody.com, the HIV/AIDS community, and the world. His legacy lives on in this forum and I am grateful for all of his efforts and honored to be here in his place.

In health,Richard

Fingering - Forgot towash hands - HIV Risk
Had relations with a guy who likes men and women