Worried about retrieving Hiv from door knob at entrance to appartment building

Hello Sir,

I am worried that there is a possibility I could have been infected with Hiv. First I would like to say I bite the skin on and around the tips of my fingers and sometimes a small bleeding wound will happen b/c I tore the skin. The other day I was bleeding a small amount from my finger and touched the door knob to the front entrance of the apartment building I live in, a few people use this door. I know I touched it with that finger b/c my blood was smired on my finger from touching the door knob and not before. Later I went back to the door knob and noticed no other blood from anyone else however I am still worried. My question is, what if there was someone else blood on the door knob and when I touched it with my wound could I have been infected with HIV?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV does not live well outside of the body and would not be transmitted this way.

In health, Richard

Footjob
Fingering - Forgot towash hands - HIV Risk