Screw pierce into the body

Sir while i was travelling in the train in sleeper one screw was coming out of the the seat.when i slept that screw pierce inside my back.little bit of blood comes out.sir i am worried if that screw pierced any infected person before me then whether i will get infected? sir i am a final year MBA student and cant concentrate on my studies sir please do reply.sir actualy the screw was in such a position than any person who slept on that birth it will pierce inside their body.sir there are some red marks developed on my schoulders after 3 days of piercing.sir please ans.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV does not live well outside the body. A situation like this would not present a risk for HIV. Good luck with your studies.

In health, Richard

Pl. help I am married and have fear of Hiv infection