Pl. help I am married and have fear of Hiv infection

on 2nd Sep'11 I had sex with a girl whose HIV status is unknown. She is highly sexually active and had sex with multiple males. I had protective sex. No oral sex. after sometime I asked her to masterbate me out side, she removed the Condom and thrown. Without washing hands she masterbated me and I ejaculated. I cleaned myself with a cloth and came home. After approx 25 min I washed my groin area with normal water. After 4 days I had sore throat and a mild fever. Doctor prescribed me Azithromycin for three days. I didn't feel good then doctor gave me Novoclox and DOLO 650 for 5 days. I felt sever fatigue and pain in my lower legs, chest muscles. I again visited doctor and he gave me a 8 days course of Cefpodoxime and clavulvanic acid, with levocitrizin for 20 days and loratadine for 30 days. Still I am feeling stressed and pain still persists. My mouth has become very sensitive and mild gingivitis occured to me which went off after dental cleaning. I am still taking some medications like calcim and vitamin tablets and loratadine and citrizine and dioxycarbmazapine. I tested for HIV after 15 days of my incedent report was -ve. then again i tested myself (after 35 days of my incident) for dengue, malaria and Hiv all again came -ve. But WBC were a little raised that came as 10,100 (normal range 6000-11000. I am now feeling slight pain in armpits and my groin area. I don't know whether it is due to lymph nodes swelling or something else. But I feel severe pain in lower legs, neck and body aches. I feel little shivering during night and morning still. Is it due to that I am HIV infected. I am worried and read to much on internet symptoms looks the same. But I am experiencing constipation and now a little increase in weight. I feel too much hungry. My appetite has gone very high. Pl. assist I am worried. Am I infected. I feel tired too much.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Because you used a condom (and it didn't break), you effectively protected yourself from HIV. When a person steps outside of the primary relationship, it's fairly common to experience high levels of anxiety because of their infidelity. Telling your spouse and working with a therapist are just two options available to you. You will have decide the best course of action in that regard.

If your pain continues, I would suggest another follow-up with your doctor. Be aware, high levels of anxiety have been known to cause phantom pain for many people.

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

milkyvwhite discharge
Screw pierce into the body