Dec 7, 2011
hello my finance and i where having sex and he noticed a milkly white discharge does that mean i could be pregnant we have been trying ?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
It could be pre-cum or it could be Chlamydia. I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not you might be pregnant. If you are concerned about STD's, a simple test will tell him whether or not he has an infection.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.