can two gay men get aids
Dec 2, 2011
Two gay men have anal sex but neither one of them have the virus, so can they create it onto them selfs? How does that work?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No. One person (gay or straight, man or women) has to be infected. There is no magical way to create the virus.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.