Please advise on current status. Do I need more testing or is it conclusive with OraQuick Rapid Oral Fluid Test

I was communicating with Dr. Bob from The Body just before his passing and I was working in a remote area of South Africa at the time I was exposed and then communicating with Dr. Bob. Since Dr. Bob's passing I am unable to get any info to answerer my questions.

When I finally made a visit back to the USA I went to an HIV outreach health clinic and I told the consular about my exposure with an HIV+ female, (busted condom) etc... (I am male) at that time it was 10 weeks post exposure. The consular suggested that I do a HIV-1 RNA PCR Real Time Viral Load blood test since I was still inside the 3 month & 6 month window period. My VL test at post 10 weeks came out to undetectable HIV-1 RNA <20 copies/mL with the COBAS® AmpliPrep/COBAS® TaqMan® HIV-1 Test, v2.0 system that was FDA approved in 2010.

Also, when I went to get my VL results which was right at post 11 weeks the consular testing me with an OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV 1/2 oral fluid test that came out non-reactive. I then retested at post 92 days with same type of oral fluid test (non-reactive), also I retested again at post 118 days with the oral fluid test (non-reactive). At post 80 days I was diagnosed with a Folliculitis rash on my buttocks and left side of lower back. As of today at post 130 days I still have the rash on my left lower back.

Can I consider my results conclusive that I do not have HIV? I have read online a lot of mixed pros & cons about the RNA PCR VL test, also about the rapid oral fluid test given false negatives.

Do I need more testing out to 6 months since I did have a few ARS symptoms between week 2 and week 10?

Please advise as I am back in South Africa on a contract job for the next 75 days and I have no one to discuss this with.

Thanks and I look forward in you responce.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

None of the symptoms you describe make me think they are HIV related. Your tests post 90 days were conclusive. Oral swabs have a higher incidence of false-positives, but you can trust the results of a negative result, post 90 days.

Bottom line: No further testing is warranted at this time.

In health, Richard

erection problem
can two gay men get aids