sexual

it is possible to be sexual with my partner after atripla or is that not safe at all.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Your question is a little vague. I'm reading this as you are asking me if it is OK to be sexually active with you partner while on Atripla. If so, the answer is yes. A person who is on HAART can absolutely be sexually active, as long as you protect yourself, and your partner (this really goes for anyone).

Using condoms for penetrative sex will help you keep your fluids with you and their fluids with them, and that's really what safer sex is about. Oral sex remains a low risk, so whether or not you want to use condoms for that, is up to you.

Bottom line: Turn the lights low, grab some condoms, & lube, and away you go!

In health, Richard

Just became detectable again
TRAVELING