Mutual masturbation risk?
Dec 1, 2011
Hi, I had mutual masturbation with a guy (we are both guys). He touched himself and then my penis, so I'm wondering what if he had his own precum in his fingers and then touched my penis? is there any chance of infection? I heard hiv is transmitted only inside body, but I'm not sure. Do you think I am at risk for hiv?
Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned. This situation does not sound like a risk for HIV.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Get Flu Like Symptoms After Sex Is It Hiv?
- One Minute Unprotected Sex Chances Of Getting Hiv
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Can Hiv Cause Joint Pain?
- Hiv Contraction Through Mucus Membranes
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.