Mutual masturbation risk?
Dec 1, 2011
Hi, I had mutual masturbation with a guy (we are both guys). He touched himself and then my penis, so I'm wondering what if he had his own precum in his fingers and then touched my penis? is there any chance of infection? I heard hiv is transmitted only inside body, but I'm not sure. Do you think I am at risk for hiv?
Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned. This situation does not sound like a risk for HIV.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Aids Hiv Myths Facts And Truths
- Can Hiv Cause Morning Sickness?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.