Hiv+ Male Having Sex with HIV -Sppouse

What are the risks involved in having protected intercourse with my hiv-spouse and even pulling out before ejaculating in the condom? 2. Also is there a risk for me giving her oral sex without a dental dam? 3. Is there also any risk of transmission by meeting sucking on and kissing her nipples/Breasts? Thank you for all your continued help!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Using a condom for intercourse, is a great way to protect your partner. Not ejaculating inside of her lowers the risk even more. In the event of a broken condom, your partner could also take PEP as a means of preventing an infection from taking place. Taking PEP is time sensitive and I recommend you reading up on it, by clicking the word "PEP" highlighted in blue. This way, you will be prepared, should the need arise.

In regards to sucking on her nipples, as long as your mouth is not bleeding profusely and you are not biting her nipples until they bleed, I would not consider this to be a risk. The same goes for performing oral sex. Unless your mouth was bleeding profusely, this would not be a problem.

I would encourage you to check out our archived forum onMixed-Status Couples. It's filled with a lot of great information!

Last but not least, I would encourage your partner to test regularly. Every 3 to 6 months would be fine. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Please answer...I've asked many times..Scared..
Mutual masturbation risk?