HIV from a Casual kiss!

I am worried I might have caught HIV from this situation in regards to a young lady who I dont know her HIV status but know her ex boyfriend injected drugs. I admit I do suffer from OCD and have had many HIV tests over everyday none sexual things.

She kissed me on the side of my cheek and I also kissed her on her cheek/face but our cheeks also touched and I noticed that she had an open red pimple or maybe it was a small cut on her cheek and I could see that it was or had been bleeding but I dont know if it was still bleeding for sure but it looked very fresh, maybe seconds/mins old. I also had an open red pimple or it was a cut, not sure which and it was on my cheek and the pimple/cut was fresh maybe only seconds old but not sure if it was bleeding at the time, and the cheek that she had the cut/pimple on was on the cheek that touched the cheek that I had the cut/pimple on too. I am worried our cut/pimples touched and blood might have got into my cut/pimple from her cut/pimple? My cut/pimple and her cut/pimple must have either come very close or touched.

I am worried also blood from her cut/pimple might also have got in my eye, nose, mouth, ear, lips or any other tiny cut I might have had on my face that I didnt notice that I had. I did notice after though that I had an eye lash or an eye brow hair on my eye ball which I had to get out as it was irritating, so was worried maybe it was her eyelash/eye brow hair and maybe blood from her cut/pimple was on the eyelash/eyebrow hair and then got in my eye? Or maybe it was one of my own that maybe she got a bit of blood on from her pimple/cut then the eye lash/eyebrow hair went into my eye.

Basically my two questions which I really would like an answer too are and please if possible I know what my OCD is like and how it reads into things like if people say well if you still feel worried have an HIV test or go into details about HIV and my Doctors are annoyed that I keep getting tested over handshakes, speaking to people etc. So if possible please to sum it all up to just give me just a yes or no to these two questions Dr.

1) Do I need to get an HIV test from this casual kiss event?

2) Was I at risk of HIV from this casual kiss event?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I am glad you recognize that this is a symptom of your OCD. Counseling/therapy can be helpful for people in your situation. If you are not yet seeking treatment, I would encourage you to try.

To answer your questions:

1. Nope. No way, no how.

2. No risk. None.

In health, Richard

i tested negative for hiv at 8 weeks
Please answer...I've asked many times..Scared..