i tested negative for hiv at 8 weeks
Dec 1, 2011
Have you ever heard of anybody testing negative at 88 weeks then later testing positive?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No, I have not.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.